I have had all eight of them replaced plus thousands in repairs made to no avail. The engine still misses and sometimes completely loses power. The car is essentially unusable like this. It has been an ongoing battle for two years. Another mechanic is convinced the computer is the problem. Is that likely before I spend more money?
Regarding the ignition coil, what is the fix for this? on 2002 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- When driving and stopped or taking a corner slow the car cut off even backing up
- What could be the problem if all back break lights go out @ the same time?
- My car won't go in drive, would like to know what could it be?
- Press G-pedal car in motion gives a whistling noise. Foot of pedal noise stops.
- Thinking about purchasing. Wants only $3500. What should I look for? 133k miles.