I have had all eight of them replaced plus thousands in repairs made to no avail. The engine still misses and sometimes completely loses power. The car is essentially unusable like this. It has been an ongoing battle for two years. Another mechanic is convinced the computer is the problem. Is that likely before I spend more money?
Regarding the ignition coil, what is the fix for this? on 2002 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.
2002 Jaguar S-Type Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($43 - 96) in Springbrook, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grass Creek, IN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 386) in Jewell, OH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($816 - 951) in Forest, IN
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($531 - 562) in Locust Grove, VA
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($7,695 - 7,839) in Millington, IL