I want to have my car completely refurbished, inside and out. Is this a cost effective thing to do; I mean, rather than paying for a new car. I don't intend to have a Chip Foose redo, though it would be nice. I just want all the systems to work properly and to have the paint and passenger compartment like new. Also, I'd be interested in taking the car anywhere in the southwest to have the work done (I'm on the Miss Gulf Coast), so if you can suggest good places to contact, that would be immeasurably helpful. Thanks.
Refurbish my car on 1991 Toyota Camry
by dawne in Ocean Springs, MS on July 21, 2009
1 answerJune 27, 2011
1 answerNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- ran out of oil , started knocking and squeaking. Shop put a 'crank kit' in it . Now , when i put the key in it and turn it , it runs. What else can be done for this?
- What to do if a spark plug breaks
- I have a 1993 Toyota Camry I just replace the alternator and got a brand new battery and my battery light still keeps coming on what can I do to fix this problem
- I started hearing clunking come from the back end and then one day it felt like something let go then when I try useing my brake wheels lock up then I hit the gas and then later they unlock I took the back tire off and nothing is lose
- My car keeps overheating I flushed it the other day and still it will not stop do u think it might be a sensor or I dont know please help its my only way of transportation. Thanks.