I want to have my car completely refurbished, inside and out. Is this a cost effective thing to do; I mean, rather than paying for a new car. I don't intend to have a Chip Foose redo, though it would be nice. I just want all the systems to work properly and to have the paint and passenger compartment like new. Also, I'd be interested in taking the car anywhere in the southwest to have the work done (I'm on the Miss Gulf Coast), so if you can suggest good places to contact, that would be immeasurably helpful. Thanks.
Refurbish my car on 1991 Toyota Camry
1 answerJune 27, 2011
3 answersJuly 27, 2016
1 answerNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1991 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Uledi, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($320 - 556) in Lawton, PA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($265 - 306) in Twin Valley, MN
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mendon, NY
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($5,725 - 9,399) in Fulton, MD
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($438 - 1,036) in Clifton, ID