I want to have my car completely refurbished, inside and out. Is this a cost effective thing to do; I mean, rather than paying for a new car. I don't intend to have a Chip Foose redo, though it would be nice. I just want all the systems to work properly and to have the paint and passenger compartment like new. Also, I'd be interested in taking the car anywhere in the southwest to have the work done (I'm on the Miss Gulf Coast), so if you can suggest good places to contact, that would be immeasurably helpful. Thanks.
Refurbish my car on 1991 Toyota Camry
1 answerJune 27, 2011
3 answersJuly 27, 2016
1 answerNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy