I want to have my car completely refurbished, inside and out. Is this a cost effective thing to do; I mean, rather than paying for a new car. I don't intend to have a Chip Foose redo, though it would be nice. I just want all the systems to work properly and to have the paint and passenger compartment like new. Also, I'd be interested in taking the car anywhere in the southwest to have the work done (I'm on the Miss Gulf Coast), so if you can suggest good places to contact, that would be immeasurably helpful. Thanks.
Refurbish my car on 1991 Toyota Camry
1 answerJune 27, 2011
1 answerNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced