Refrigerant Leaks on 2003 Ford Explorer

Where and what size O-Rings are needed to replace and seal the A/C system. And what is the refrigerant charge?

by in Fort Lauderdale, FL on April 03, 2009
1 answer
ANSWER by on April 03, 2009
The different components in your A/C system use different size o-rings. Check with your local parts store or Ford dealer parts department for o-ring part numbers & prices and the A/C charge amount. (There may be a sticker under the hood stating the charge amount.)
Related Items:
We keep putting freon in a/c but it keeps leaking out. Have had it checked many times. They fill it up and then same thing happens in about 10 days.Do you suggest we change compressor?
When I turn on the air, it blows hot air.
When I turn on the air, it blows hot air. What is the cause and how much to fix. Thanks
My AC won't stay charged after jump starting the AC fan clutch with the relay switch. 2 cans of refrigerant later, it only stayed cool for 5 days. The rear vents blow HOT air when the AC is on, s...
the air conditioning in my truck does not cool much. Additionally, when I go to high speed or floor the accelerator, the air stops blowing out the windows of the center. I check gas pressures, but ...

Related Content