Where and what size O-Rings are needed to replace and seal the A/C system. And what is the refrigerant charge?
Refrigerant Leaks on 2003 Ford Explorer
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
April 03, 2009
The different components in your A/C system use different size o-rings. Check with your local parts store or Ford dealer parts department for o-ring part numbers & prices and the A/C charge amount. (There may be a sticker under the hood stating the charge amount.)
1 answerJuly 06, 2009
1 answerMay 16, 2014
2 answersApril 06, 2010
1 answerApril 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Pawnee, TX
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Boligee, AL
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Luray, KS
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Burtrum, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($61 - 78) in Greenacres, FL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($67 - 112) in Bloomsbury, NJ