if when placing the Refill canister it shows that the air pressure is all the way to the Red...Do I need to let some air out then Try and Refill????
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
- What from on top of transmission , leaks red ATF down around left output shaft ?
- My van goes dead if i leave it running wat cud b the problem
- I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and gass tank and it still wont start
- code P0306
- Van runs good once started. Have to spray starting fluid in tube pvc/elbow goes
1994 Pontiac Trans Sport Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Ellwood City, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($199 - 391) in Montezuma, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Seward, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($596 - 879) in Cuba, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($202 - 256) in Severn, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($381 - 987) in Bronson, FL