I also forgot to add that my car had the codes pulled from computer and a distributor code came up, I replaced the distributor with a brand new one and my car is still doing this.
re:engine light and car jerks on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?