I also forgot to add that my car had the codes pulled from computer and a distributor code came up, I replaced the distributor with a brand new one and my car is still doing this.
re:engine light and car jerks on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($274 - $457) in Rea, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - $130) in Lemoyne, OH
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($323 - $454) in Wilder, ID
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Williamsport, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($171 - $254) in Hutchinson, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($414 - $506) in Sturtevant, WI