Stopped at a Shell gas station. filled 1/2 a tank of "gas", car started acting up, found out the gas station messed up. their delivery guy put diesel in their tanks instead of gas. so I got diesel in my gas tank. took it to the dealer. system was flushed. advice the dealer to check the reduce oil engine light. they recomended to change the sensor. i believe either diesel/coolant is my engine. please advice. tnx
reduce oil engine light came up on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C240 4MATIC
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 4MATIC Questions
- clicking sound from front end when making turns in either direction
- Loss of power while driving, then won,t turn over but still has power. idling rough while at stop lights. Changed fuel pump but still not working
- how expensive is it to repair the evap line?
- Can the dash lights be changed from orange to any other color?
- I need to add a quart of oil quite often. What could be the problem?