The SBC Brake pump is very loud on this car and operates frequently (can be heard over the engine noise). I've been told by a dealer service rep a vent line (installed on later models) will reduce the noise level to half. What are your thoughts?
Reduce Noise from SBC Pump on 2004 Mercedes-Benz E500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- Local mechanics disagree on hours to replace control arms
- It want start and its not the battery
- Radio,turn signals,and vacuum pump stopped working is there a fuse or relay
- My Restraint System malfunction warning is on. Can I fix this mysel?
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why