The SBC Brake pump is very loud on this car and operates frequently (can be heard over the engine noise). I've been told by a dealer service rep a vent line (installed on later models) will reduce the noise level to half. What are your thoughts?
Reduce Noise from SBC Pump on 2004 Mercedes-Benz E500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- My Restraint System malfunction warning is on. Can I fix this mysel?
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why
- Went I start my car both rear tires won't go up. What need to ne done?
- Have high Beam, Fog light, interior light, but no low beam function...Have had tests run to determine problem...have electricity flow to all headlamps low, high, and fog high and fog work but not low beams?
- How much should it cost me to replace a headlight module