I am leaving town and just checked my coolant to make sure I had pleanty. When I took off the cap, the coolant was all the way to the top and a reddish oily substance is floating on top. There was also some gunkie yellowish substance on the cap itself. A few weeks ago I had to have the tensioner pulley and V belts replaced. What is wrong?
red oily looking substance in expansion tank on 1999 BMW 323is
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323is Questions
- What does it mean if the car dosent start but lights and radio works fine?
- My problem is that when the AC is on in any speed it will work fine nice and col
- I have a 323i converted to 6cylinder 1 spark plug seems to be over
- what tools do i need to bring with me to change my buddies belt. 1999 323i bmw
1999 BMW 323is Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,045 - 1,541) in Burns Harbor, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($277 - 360) in Alston, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockaway Beach, OR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Toeterville, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($340 - 370) in Clio, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($673 - 728) in Watsontown, PA