I just purchased a 2009 Kia Spectra and was wondering what type of oil to use for the vehicle. Conventional? Synthetic? Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Recommended oil? on 2009 Kia Spectra
2 answersNovember 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2009 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Biggs, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($242 - $277) in Twin Valley, MN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Brandywine, WV
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gales Creek, OR
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Harrisonville, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($127 - $154) in Lolita, TX