what sort of service should I have performed on my car with 80000 miles? No major problems but would like to stay ahead of the game. My car has a manual transmission
Recommeded service on 2003 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2003 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Lavalette, WV
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Burton, OH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($134 - 429) in Kimbolton, OH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($505 - 678) in Knights Landing, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($43 - 48) in Forestburgh, NY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($1,067 - 1,333) in Taylorsville, KY