Gauges are correct but still blowing hot air. Can anyone help?
Recharging AC. on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker
1 answer 2 comments
what are the readings and is compressor engaging?
COMMENT by KaySandra ,
July 24, 2012
don't remember readings but were normal and compressor is engaging.
2 answersJune 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- the parking brake is stuck all the way on. this car does not have a pull handle
- My car is being sluggish like it wants to die, what could be the cause?
- What is the problem my car, it runs but fuel goes into the exhaust
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer
1993 Chrysler New Yorker Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($225 - 320) in Limington, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($214 - 283) in Latham, OH
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Rehrersburg, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($121 - 174) in Hope Valley, RI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Caroga Lake, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($150 - 205) in Mecca, CA