Gauges are correct but still blowing hot air. Can anyone help?
Recharging AC. on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker
what are the readings and is compressor engaging?
COMMENT by KaySandra ,
July 24, 2012
don't remember readings but were normal and compressor is engaging.
2 answersJune 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- the parking brake is stuck all the way on. this car does not have a pull handle
- My car is being sluggish like it wants to die, what could be the cause?
- What is the problem my car, it runs but fuel goes into the exhaust
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer
1993 Chrysler New Yorker Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Limington, ME
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Latham, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($325 - 648) in Rehrersburg, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Hope Valley, RI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Caroga Lake, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($239 - 387) in Mecca, CA