Yesterday, pulling into parking space, depressing brake, car surged, unintentional acceleration, hit brick wall damaged fender and bumper. Any thoughts on why the surge and unintentional acceleration?
Recently replaced a fuel injector, BIG job. Car runs excellent. on 1993 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- 1985 300ZX headlight won't go down till passenger door opens one won't shut off
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?