whn going from first to second it might require a manual nudge on the gear lever and finally will often get stuck in second usually when getting on or off highway. However if you pull over and stop the engine and restart. It then will run normally. It seems like an electronic or actuator type problem. Can someone maybe give some helpful advice
recently purchased e430 and noticed that the car often will not shift properly on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC no left or right turn signals, no horn, no brights, no wipers, no washer. Last owner did his own brakes....abs/esp/bas/srs ..Please... can you give me some insight.... thank you.??
- having trouble with turn signals not working
- My ignition is lock and want turn after fooling with it I think it has to be replaced
- Cat sat for 4months, my mom lost my key, went to start nothing, so trued charging, charger said complete full charge, but nothing, ignition could turn at that point, needed new battery, bought one, replaced it 5min, lights horn, everything lite up,
- How long should a front axle last?