for check of ignition,battery,everything checked out,my keypad on my door wont unlock now,the automatic door locks wont lock or open when the driver button is pushed. my windows work fine but the trunk button wont pop open the trunk either. it seems to be an electrical issue of some sort. first what is potential issue,second must it go back to the dealership for repair or is there some local facilities that can do the repair..thanks.
recently my remote control access to my car went out i took it to autozone for on 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?
- All gauges is dash not working, what fuses should be checked