The car is a 1980 BMW 528i with a 6 cyl. engine. The white smoke only seems to come out when i rev the engine, not during normal driving. It also has a manual transmission.
Recently I noticed that when revving my car, white smoke comes out the tailpipe. on 1990 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- What does the flashing "check" light mean?
- My engine light came on and my car was running rough. I did a diagnostic
- analog dashboard gauges do not activate until about 30 seconds after car starts
- So i changed my injecters and in results my radio is skipping power like it cuts
- Engine is skipping and have changed coils and spark plugs and fixed all vaccume
1990 BMW 525i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($277 - 360) in Central Islip, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($2,138 - 2,500) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($385 - 646) in Pearl, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($528 - 667) in Peytona, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($311 - 531) in Danevang, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($728 - 844) in Port Arthur, TX