The car is a 1980 BMW 528i with a 6 cyl. engine. The white smoke only seems to come out when i rev the engine, not during normal driving. It also has a manual transmission.
Recently I noticed that when revving my car, white smoke comes out the tailpipe. on 1990 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.
- Reverse doesn't work how much to fix it
- Low oil pressure, engine cut off, no start?
- Why is my BMW 2002 BMW 525i heat stuck on. It is blowing from floor vents. When that happens, control of the dashboard climate control and lights are non-functional.
- Any idea why my heat is stuck on ? It is blowing at the floor vents and my client control display goes out so I have lost all functions.