The car is a 1980 BMW 528i with a 6 cyl. engine. The white smoke only seems to come out when i rev the engine, not during normal driving. It also has a manual transmission.
Recently I noticed that when revving my car, white smoke comes out the tailpipe. on 1990 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?
- Loss of power on the instrument panel.
- My mileage is not lit up on dash, what could be the issue
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.