The car is a 1980 BMW 528i with a 6 cyl. engine. The white smoke only seems to come out when i rev the engine, not during normal driving. It also has a manual transmission.
Recently I noticed that when revving my car, white smoke comes out the tailpipe. on 1990 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- So i changed my injecters and in results my radio is skipping power like it cuts
- Engine is skipping and have changed coils and spark plugs and fixed all vaccume
- how is it on fuel, local and highway, thanks
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?