One auto mechanic told me this is a "normal hum", but it definitely is not. The compressor is in fine working order, I can still get cold air. It sounds like something may be in the fan unit itself, but I am unsure how to find it and check.
Recently, I get a loud hum when my HVAC fan is at max. Can I fix this myself? on 2007 Volkswagen Eos
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Eos Questions
- my hardtop only opens halfway. Could it be a fuse?
- driverside mirror. how do you get cover off to replace blinking bulb
- When it gets hot out, my top does not want to go down.
- Why is there a need to replace the Leak detection pump in 2 years?
- Research has indicated the Volkswagen EOS compressor has Problematic faulty part