check engine light came on, AC clutch disengaged. has occured 2 times in the last couple of weeks. Battery cables are good, battery reading 14.3 vlts when running. Engine has a noisy pulley in the serpentine area when started. WHen compressor does engage, noise disappears. another issue that also appeared at or near the same time, unloaded engine bogs down at 4000 rpms.
received a code P1633 Keep alive Power voltage too low on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order