check engine light came on, AC clutch disengaged. has occured 2 times in the last couple of weeks. Battery cables are good, battery reading 14.3 vlts when running. Engine has a noisy pulley in the serpentine area when started. WHen compressor does engage, noise disappears. another issue that also appeared at or near the same time, unloaded engine bogs down at 4000 rpms.
received a code P1633 Keep alive Power voltage too low on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- 3rd hub assembly replacement this month. Ideas why it keeps going bad?
- The transmission won t engage . no matter what gear I put it in I get netural
- I want to know if there is a recall on the door handles.mineis broken
- My battery light is on the right side of the dash and the motor light is on the that mean
- how to install wiring harvest on this year an model