what would cause the oil filter to blow off?it's happened several times now.theres an area on the filter that becomes unsealed and has irregular shape.
reasons for oil filter to blow off? on 1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
- washed motor now it wont start. battery is new. no spark or gas please help
- When A/C is on, front blows cold air but rear blows hot air through lower vents.
- transmission shifter is stuck in park
- Where can the wiring for the rear power windows be disconnected ?
- how much should it cost to replace the shift cable?
1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($231 - 309) in Bronte, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($305 - 530) in Charlotte, MI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($96 - 148) in Tyrone, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hugo, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,455 - 1,501) in Weyanoke, LA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($112 - 220) in Sagamore, MA