Tires are old, was adviced to replace them by seller. I bought this car for 500.00 and so far so good. I will like to keep it as long as possible. Advice as to how to maintain in top shape will be highly appreciated. the sparks plugs and oil was changed and I can't remember what else.
Reasonably priced, read less expensive tires I should buy? on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($184 - 224) in Stanford, IN
- Maintenance I ($97 - 149) in Taylorsville, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($456 - 571) in Forbes Road, PA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Fruitland, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Saugus, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($473 - 535) in Paige, TX