Tires are old, was adviced to replace them by seller. I bought this car for 500.00 and so far so good. I will like to keep it as long as possible. Advice as to how to maintain in top shape will be highly appreciated. the sparks plugs and oil was changed and I can't remember what else.
Reasonably priced, read less expensive tires I should buy? on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - 253) in Stanford, IN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Taylorsville, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Forbes Road, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - 620) in Fruitland, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($166 - 215) in Saugus, MA
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Paige, TX