I have a 2008 GX470 and hear a high pitch(whine)that seems to be coming from the rearend when on the highway from about 50 MPH up. You hear this when the car is pulling and quits when coasting. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
rearend noise on 2008 Lexus GX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- A weird smell(electronic burning)that seems like is coming under my drivers seat
2008 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($547 - 765) in Mondovi, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Missouri City, MO
- 65,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Lowes, KY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($164 - 217) in College Springs, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,223 - 1,331) in Hickory Hills, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($261 - 412) in Goshen, CA