I have a 2008 GX470 and hear a high pitch(whine)that seems to be coming from the rearend when on the highway from about 50 MPH up. You hear this when the car is pulling and quits when coasting. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
rearend noise on 2008 Lexus GX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- Rear Shocks are not working. Feel all bumps n the road.
2008 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($717 - $1,004) in Mondovi, WI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - $57) in Missouri City, MO
- Air Filter Replacement ($57 - $75) in Lowes, KY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($928 - $1,327) in College Springs, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($245 - $279) in Hickory Hills, IL
- Horn Replacement ($100 - $109) in Goshen, CA