rear wiper only works sometimes. a new motor was installed. still have the same problem.
rear wiper only works sometimes. a new motor was installed. still have problem on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Merrifield, VA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Martindale, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Tuxedo, NC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Cohutta, GA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Louisville, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Saluda, NC