rear wiper only works sometimes. a new motor was installed. still have the same problem.
rear wiper only works sometimes. a new motor was installed. still have problem on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Merrifield, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Martindale, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($141 - 200) in Tuxedo, NC
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Cohutta, GA
- Window Switch Replacement ($627 - 731) in Louisville, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($269 - 392) in Saluda, NC