rear wiper won't work. replaced with a used one and still won't work. they both made a noise like they were stuck , thumped and clunked but would not move.checking power to the motors only got power to the orange wire.
rear wiper on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
0 answersNovember 27, 2015
1 answerDecember 12, 2009
2 answersMay 01, 2014
2 answersApril 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($869 - 1,118) in New Germantown, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($142 - 185) in Warrensville, NC
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($565 - 857) in Lenzburg, IL
- Starter Replacement ($288 - 506) in Unionville, MD
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($129 - 149) in Atwater, MN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($62 - 131) in Monocacy Station, PA