rear wiper won't work. replaced with a used one and still won't work. they both made a noise like they were stuck , thumped and clunked but would not move.checking power to the motors only got power to the orange wire.
rear wiper on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
0 answersNovember 27, 2015
1 answerDecember 12, 2009
2 answersMay 01, 2014
2 answersApril 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
- Wat does it mean when security light blinks and my car won't start