rear wiper won't work. replaced with a used one and still won't work. they both made a noise like they were stuck , thumped and clunked but would not move.checking power to the motors only got power to the orange wire.
rear wiper on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
0 answersNovember 27, 2015
1 answerDecember 12, 2009
2 answersMay 01, 2014
2 answersApril 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($315 - 589) in New Germantown, PA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Warrensville, NC
- EGR Valve Replacement ($210 - 377) in Lenzburg, IL
- 135,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Unionville, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($214 - 248) in Atwater, MN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Monocacy Station, PA