My rear wiper blade does not engage when turned on. I can hear the motor run at the appropriate time, but no wiping action. Any advice?
Rear Wiper on 1997 Chevrolet Blazer
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer17 reports
1 answerFebruary 13, 2010
1 answerOctober 01, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1997 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($438 - 618) in Running Springs, CA
- Battery Replacement ($131 - 216) in Van Wyck, SC
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Metaline Falls, WA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Locust Grove, OK
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Ketchum, ID
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Andover, ME