in the winter when i put on the rear window defrost it won't work and ice form in the inside of the window
rear window won't defrost on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Elgin, AZ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - 395) in Morann, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 299) in Monroeville, AL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williamsburg, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($335 - 397) in Arnot, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 210) in Fairfax, SC