The upholstery on my rear window has become unattached all the way around and leaks when it rains. Is there a glue to use to fix it? How would an auto upholstery shop fix it?
rear window on convertible top unattached on 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Cobra Questions
- Cost to put in a new engine
- Need a good shop. My Cobra has a bad(not blown) head gasket, timing cover gaskets, oil air filter, AC compressor, and power steering hydro booster. Need some advice cause these are expensive repairs.
- Installed 2001 cobra engine into 1999 automatic mustang It like it wsnrs to start byt wont
- Install new radiator in car and car is idling low almost stall when a/c is on
- How much to do a full gasket re-seal. This is b/c of a bunch of oil leaks on the car.
1998 Ford Mustang Cobra Estimates