The upholstery on my rear window has become unattached all the way around and leaks when it rains. Is there a glue to use to fix it? How would an auto upholstery shop fix it?
rear window on convertible top unattached on 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Cobra Questions
- Cost to put in a new engine
- Need a good shop. My Cobra has a bad(not blown) head gasket, timing cover gaskets, oil air filter, AC compressor, and power steering hydro booster. Need some advice cause these are expensive repairs.
- In between gears going up or down getting a grinding sound but its not grinding.
- Starting at approx. 2300 rpm engine noise, 4.6 cobra 321 hp stock engine, knocki
- My cobra has a knocking sound when the rpm increase or when I change gears
1998 Ford Mustang Cobra Estimates