Window will go down but not up unless pushed by hand. Will also go down by hand pressure on glass.
Rear window made a popping sound when lowering. on 2003 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2003 Buick Century Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($135 - 184) in Carlsborg, WA
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Burt, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - 555) in Woodgate, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Schoenchen, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($177 - 211) in Bolton, MS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Perry, LA