My rear window defroster stopped working and so did the rear wipper. The wipper motor was replaced several months ago. Is there a fuse or relay that controls both? Any suggestions?
Rear Window Defroster Not Working on 1999 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($279 - 549) in Weleetka, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Crouse, NC
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 554) in Panama, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - 828) in Carthage, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 244) in Alleene, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($212 - 263) in Chandler Heights, AZ