How difficult are they to replace and would you just replace the hubs with the bearings already installed?
Rear wheel bearing on 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2009
1 answerFebruary 14, 2012
5 answersSeptember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies