How difficult are they to replace and would you just replace the hubs with the bearings already installed?
Rear wheel bearing on 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
1 answerFebruary 14, 2012
5 answersSeptember 22, 2010
2 answersMarch 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.