How difficult are they to replace and would you just replace the hubs with the bearings already installed?
Rear wheel bearing on 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2009
1 answerFebruary 14, 2012
5 answersSeptember 22, 2010
2 answersMarch 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Hiram, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($284 - 346) in Corn, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($538 - 845) in Rockville, MD
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Sarles, ND
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($396 - 443) in Helena, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($338 - 488) in Burlington, ND