How difficult are they to replace and would you just replace the hubs with the bearings already installed?
Rear wheel bearing on 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
2 answersJune 05, 2009
1 answerFebruary 14, 2012
5 answersSeptember 22, 2010
2 answersMarch 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?