Discount Tires (where I get all my tires) tells me my 2007 Vibe needs alignment. I took it to my "trusted" repair shop and they tell me it needs rear wheel alignment as well as front end. They quoted me a price of nearly $200, saying that "shims" were needed on the rear. $200 - really?
Rear wheel alignment on 2007 Pontiac Vibe
2 answersDecember 05, 2012
1 answerNovember 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- Sensor inside under passenger airbag replaced?
- Fan goes off periodically for air, vent, etc.
- radio and remote key entry fail at the same time.
- My odometer miles are adding up quicker than I use them.
- My car stopped on me a symbol appeared which i looked up its said low pressure in engine?,is this going to be expensive?it