how do i get the metal peice off of the back of the mirror that was attached to the window off to reattach it to the window??
rear view mirror on 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerAugust 06, 2011
1 answerJuly 26, 2015
1 answerApril 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Hiram, OH
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Corn, OK
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($428 - 511) in Rockville, MD
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Sarles, ND
- Horn Replacement ($129 - 266) in Helena, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($65 - 93) in Burlington, ND