The front DVD player still works just fine. I tried installing new software but it still don't work. All fuses checked out OK also unless there is a fuse located somewhere else that I am not aware of.
Rear VES (Video Entertainment System) quit working after I changed the battery. on 2009 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2009 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - 481) in Danville, PA
- 42,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Paint Rock, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($340 - 533) in Mount Royal, NJ
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($192 - 410) in Fort Greely, AK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($173 - 203) in Ramona, SD
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($218 - 267) in Sunbury, OH