checked fuses replaced bulbs ,blinkers work brake lights work also.
rear tail lights not working on 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
- my sons wrx is shaking and partially stalling around 3 to 4 grand, takes forever to get over 4 sometimes. any ideas?
- Hi there - I have an "INC" listed for my Catalyst Monitor (it's been like that for a few weeks) and I'm absolutely stumped on how to reset. Everything else is ready for Smog but this. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- there is a recall on 2002 wrx concerning fuel leak ,
- Long road trips when accel,turbo goes out causing car to jerk lose power
- Knocking on driver side low behind the ac unit
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($237 - 334) in LaBelle, FL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Stratford, NJ
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Chincoteague Island, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Cottage Hills, IL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($66 - 73) in Wittensville, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($201 - 210) in Thornburg, IA