I have a 2002 envoy SLT and the exterior rear hatch light and the two rear tail lights stay on. This is after I have exited the vehicle, removed the key, insured the parking brake is off & no exterior light delay is set.I have locked/unlocked the vehicle using the key remote still no change. Set and and released the parking brake a few times to make sure it was not sticking and still these three rear lights stay on. All doors & rear hatch are securely closed still stay on. It is only the rear lights. Where do I look/ what do I do?
Rear tail lights on 2002 GMC Envoy
BEST ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
December 14, 2009
Has anyone checked the stop light switch located on the upper part of the brake pedal, unplug it and see if the light go out
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the GMC Envoy28 reports
1 answerMay 12, 2015
2 answersMarch 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Car not starting. When I turn the key, all the instrument lights go crazy.
- Is there any way to diognose wether its the tccm or acutator that causes error
- How to fix my security light in windshield not blinking is there a fuse
- car shakes, smells like burnt oil, makes ticking/knocking sound, air leak? nois
- Abs Brake Light stays on Check Brake System & Emerg. Brake Light Flashing on&off