I have a 2002 envoy SLT and the exterior rear hatch light and the two rear tail lights stay on. This is after I have exited the vehicle, removed the key, insured the parking brake is off & no exterior light delay is set.I have locked/unlocked the vehicle using the key remote still no change. Set and and released the parking brake a few times to make sure it was not sticking and still these three rear lights stay on. All doors & rear hatch are securely closed still stay on. It is only the rear lights. Where do I look/ what do I do?
Rear tail lights on 2002 GMC Envoy
BEST ANSWER by Valleyautotech,
December 14, 2009
Has anyone checked the stop light switch located on the upper part of the brake pedal, unplug it and see if the light go out
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the GMC Envoy27 reports
1 answerMay 12, 2015
2 answersMarch 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all
- How do I remove the rear view mirror button? My mirror fell off,buttons stuck in
- cluster gauge doa can I remove and repair or get 1 from junk yard and recalibrat
- When accelerating, front wheels feel like they are sliding on the axle.