I just had a complete front & rear alignment on my Sunfire. The front probably didn't need it but the rear required shims. The car has 101,000 miles on it. If the rear sway bar needed to be replaced, would that have shown up on the computer alignment?
rear sway bar on 2004 Pontiac Sunfire SE Coup on 2004 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($273 - 537) in Gypsum, CO
- 7,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Roseboro, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($100 - 124) in Rosalie, NE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Benton, LA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Brandy Camp, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($521 - 553) in Grenville, SD