I am replacing the fixed (non- adjustable) track bar in the rear suspension. Removing only takes 2 bolts I have removed the one by the wheel which connects to the fixed and adjustable one. My problem is when i go to remove the other bolt it is located inside the rear cross memberand i was able to take the nut off but when you try to pull out the bolt to remove track bar the bolt hits the gas tank before it will come out. Do I simply lower the one side of the gas tank to allow the bolt to come out and if so how do i do that?
Rear Suspension troubleshooting on 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?