MT PUMP WILL RUN ALL THE TIME I HAD TO UNPLUG IT. IS PUMP SHOT OR IS THERE A RELAY THAT MIGHT NEED REPLACING?
REAR SUSPENSION AIR PUM on 2004 Buick Rainier
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
July 14, 2010
it probably has an air leak. have it checked
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?