Ter rear suspension appears to be setting low to the ground. I have seen other Taurus setting as low or lower than mine. I have noticed what appears to be abnormal tire wear on the rears. I know that this car has strut suspension all the way around. I haven't seen any TSB'S re this. Is there a spacer kit aviable to fix this?
Rear Suspension on 2005 Ford Taurus
1 answerMarch 27, 2010
1 answerFebruary 17, 2016
1 answerMay 19, 2014
1 answerMarch 17, 2009
1 answerSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order