i have replaced my rear struts with new monroe gas struts and my car still sits low and rides like a low ride when i hit a bump there is no support.... its horrible....any suggestions ?
rear suspension on 1996 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal6 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?