i have replaced my rear struts with new monroe gas struts and my car still sits low and rides like a low ride when i hit a bump there is no support.... its horrible....any suggestions ?
rear suspension on 1996 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal6 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1996 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Jayton, TX
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($380 - 620) in North Bend, NE
- Alternator Replacement ($241 - 588) in Eden, MD
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($116 - 171) in Warwick, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($314 - 388) in Samoa, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($283 - 472) in Fairfax, CA