ARE all rear struts on the LSS air?? or did some come out with a normal strut? How do you know which is which. I dont hear an air compressor run?
Rear Struts on 1997 Oldsmobile LSS
1 answerApril 15, 2014
0 answersMarch 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile LSS Questions
- My car will started then it will shut off sometimes it will start back up when
- I'm replacing the fuel pump but it is asking me of it and HEN or and HER style?
- Are there 2 belts needed on my LSS sprchrg. 1 accessories/1 supercharge
- How do i change the temp display to show faranheit not celcius...
- Car will not start battery 12.5V posts cleaned ?
1997 Oldsmobile LSS Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($439 - 964) in Montgomery, WV
- 120,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Linden, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($99 - 318) in Darlington, MD
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 63) in Mass City, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($357 - 396) in East Chatham, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in La Mirada, CA