ARE all rear struts on the LSS air?? or did some come out with a normal strut? How do you know which is which. I dont hear an air compressor run?
Rear Struts on 1997 Oldsmobile LSS
1 answerApril 15, 2014
0 answersMarch 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile LSS Questions
- My radio want play music but it comes on it just stoped one day
- My car will started then it will shut off sometimes it will start back up when
- I'm replacing the fuel pump but it is asking me of it and HEN or and HER style?
- Are there 2 belts needed on my LSS sprchrg. 1 accessories/1 supercharge
- How do i change the temp display to show faranheit not celcius...
1997 Oldsmobile LSS Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($600 - 865) in Montgomery, WV
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($462 - 1,448) in Linden, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($163 - 316) in Darlington, MD
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($105 - 187) in Mass City, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in East Chatham, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in La Mirada, CA