ARE all rear struts on the LSS air?? or did some come out with a normal strut? How do you know which is which. I dont hear an air compressor run?
Rear Struts on 1997 Oldsmobile LSS
1 answerApril 15, 2014
0 answersMarch 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile LSS Questions
- My car will started then it will shut off sometimes it will start back up when
- I'm replacing the fuel pump but it is asking me of it and HEN or and HER style?
- Are there 2 belts needed on my LSS sprchrg. 1 accessories/1 supercharge
- How do i change the temp display to show faranheit not celcius...
- Car will not start battery 12.5V posts cleaned ?
1997 Oldsmobile LSS Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($128 - 243) in Montgomery, WV
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Linden, NC
- 150,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Darlington, MD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($426 - 769) in Mass City, MI
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($108 - 120) in East Chatham, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in La Mirada, CA