The rear spoiler will not go up when 60 mph reached
rear spoiler will not go up on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
Verified for the Chrysler Crossfire9 reports
3 answersJanuary 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($453 - 917) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($477 - 1,055) in Cedar Run, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Sasakwa, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 167) in Weston, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($704 - 742) in Brighton, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,233 - 1,417) in Baileyville, ME