rear speakers don't work sometimes intermitently
rear speakers do 't work on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($423 - 600) in Rapid City, SD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($434 - 674) in Phyllis, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($292 - 439) in Las Vegas, NM
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($211 - 287) in Fort Ann, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - 541) in Waynesburg, PA
- Horn Replacement ($144 - 180) in Dunkirk, NY