i was told by 2 shops in my area and i was told by both shops that the cost of replacing my shocks , would be between $1200 - $1400. how come my estimates are so much nigher???
rear shocks- air on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersJune 06, 2012
1 answerMarch 30, 2011
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerJune 26, 2011
2 answersOctober 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but