i was told by 2 shops in my area and i was told by both shops that the cost of replacing my shocks , would be between $1200 - $1400. how come my estimates are so much nigher???
rear shocks- air on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersJune 06, 2012
1 answerMarch 30, 2011
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerJune 26, 2011
2 answersOctober 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986