everytime i get in to my car it makes this noise by tha rear tires and at 1st i thought it was my breaks but it makes that same sound even when im in park. then i came to the conclusion that it could be my shocks trying to raise up but its not raising up so it keeps making that noise....what could be the problem and how much would it cost to repair?
rear shocks? on 1999 BMW 740iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- Is there a fuse for the a/c blower in a 2001 740i bmw
- My car won't crank over all the lights turn on and radio works.I tried jump cabl
- What causes key to spin freely in ignition an not start stop or be removed
- why is my car leaking oil from the oil filter?
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
1999 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($550 - 669) in Oscar, OK
- Battery Replacement ($229 - 303) in Sahuarita, AZ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bolivar, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($479 - 572) in Bula, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($198 - 228) in Chambersburg, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($434 - 525) in Newton, WV