Bought car new and rear shocks makes loud bumping noises on rought roads! Have problem since new! Any fixes out there? Also, hear there is a major engine defect and Honda has extended the warreny! Appreciat any info due to me driving long distances with the engine prolem in mind! Thanks, Bill
Rear Shocks! on 2006 Honda Civic
by yokosuka in Charleston, SC on August 19, 2011
1 answerOctober 12, 2010
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
1 answerApril 16, 2010
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
3 answersNovember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How much should replacing an idler pulley cost?
- When I turn the key it won't make a sound it won't even turn over I have a new battery what else could it be
- If my son ran his car out of oil and it lost power, he now hears a loud knocking from engine, is it salvageable? If so what do I do now?
- Vehicle has recently (6 months ago) replaced radiator, radiator cap (1 month ago), coolant and level is above safe level, yet guage rises to High. Why?
- car sets idle at stop ;light starts running hot. water pump, cooling fan relay,radaitor fan switch, all replaced what could be the problem