How do you access the upper bushing nut to remove the shock absorber?
Rear Shock Replacement on 2008 Mercury Mariner
Verified for the Mercury Mariner6 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- Passenger side center consule
- Car will not start without torqueing the key or trying several times to start.
- What,s the clicking noise beside the driver under the emergency brake?
- Purchased the car a couple months ago. The brakes are squishy...had them checked out and a New master cylinder put in..still squishy...what could the problem be?
- My throttle got stuck and cruise control was not on. Tried pushes on gas nothing and tried braking it was burning brakes. Then it finally stopped. It was not the car mat or gas peddle.