The right rear shock bushings,top, on monroe shocks are wore out causing a "rattle". Can these be replaced with bushings made by Jag? How to fix/
rear shock bushings on 1992 Jaguar XJS
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJS Questions
- My Jaguar XJ8 Turn over but won't start.
- Is there an electrical person working there familiar to fix the electronics unde
- Car makes noise between 1st and 2nd gear.
- When I put it into drive it starts in first gear and as it shifts into 2nd gear it makes a clunk and then goes into 2nd and no problem after that. What's causing this clunk ?
- When I start off it clunky before going into 2nd gear.whats cause of this.