I have a 2003 RAV4L. Was moving and had someone helping me who took out one of my back seats incorrectly. It appears to have a bent bar connection - won't snap back in on one side so shakes in place. Has anyone else had this problem? Cost for a new seat?
Rear Seat Replacement on 2003 Toyota RAV4
1 answerJune 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light