The latch that releases the back seat so it folds down has broken off. How can I get the back seat down without it?
Rear Seat Broken Latch on 1998 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1998 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Garland, NC
- 80,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Pewamo, MI
- 145,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Youngsville, NM
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($409 - 771) in Haynesville, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($307 - 432) in Southport, ME
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($606 - 1,312) in Faunsdale, AL