JUST STARED ONE DAY ON THE ROAD. WHEN YOU GET UP TO 40 IT STARTES MAKING NOISE AND VEBRATION,UP TO 60 65 ITS SLOWES DOWN A LITTLE BIT . IF YOU TURN TO THE RIGHT IT STOPES TILL YOU STRIGHT UP AND BACK TO THE SAME TILL DOWN TO 40 ARE LOWER IT STOPES. JUST PUT NEW TIRES ON IT NOT 100 MILES YET. HELP PLEASE WHAT IS IT ?
REAR ROAR VEBRATION ? on 1998 Toyota T100
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by TurboSDCharger ,
February 07, 2010
This may be tires, especially if you just put new ones on and this started after that. Take it back to where you got the tires and they should look into this for you, they may need to re-balance the tires again.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1998 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($294 - 386) in New Harmony, IN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williamson, WV
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 131) in Dutzow, MO
- Steering Rack Replacement ($739 - 3,164) in Crescent, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($153 - 194) in Steuben, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 65) in Merrittstown, PA