then had it manually bled.....emergency cable on brake is broken at adjustment under drivers seat on the outside...but did hook it up to r rear wheel lever ....seems to b in off position......when driven only short distance the wheel is very hot and smells.....
rear right wheel is hot after driving a few miles. had just replaced caliper on 1990 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?