then had it manually bled.....emergency cable on brake is broken at adjustment under drivers seat on the outside...but did hook it up to r rear wheel lever ....seems to b in off position......when driven only short distance the wheel is very hot and smells.....
rear right wheel is hot after driving a few miles. had just replaced caliper on 1990 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1990 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Davis Creek, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($243 - 608) in Ocean Gate, NJ
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($888 - 1,145) in Lake Clear, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($591 - 968) in Anna, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($345 - 383) in Ingalls, KS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($54 - 87) in Josephine, PA